Tuesday, May 26, 2009

top ten k-dramas that I love to watch

top 10 k-dramas

what's you're top 10 k-dramas?

mine:

1.coffee prince
2.hello miss
3.princess hours
4.started with a kiss
5.they kissed again
6.full house
7.my bratty princess
8.boys over flowers
9.lovers in paris
10.1% of anything

after exams or before exams my way of relaxing is to watch k-dramas that have received lots of reviews from the viewers in the forums. I Used to do k-drama marathon (watching it for several hours. have to sleep the next day.) or if I have the whole house for myself :)

I have ISWAK, they kissed again, bratty princess, 1% of anything, boys over flowers and hello miss in my collection. But I think I'll buy coffee prince and watch it again and again (I only borrowed the cd from a friend a year ago but now I regret for not buying one). I like the soundtrack and have it in my mobile phone. :)

My elder sisters are not so into k-dramas. I got my younger sister, honey, to be also interested but not that much. I got hooked by watching nonstop in arirang years ago. So thats where it all started.

I think fall for you by second hand serenade is suited to be played in boys over flowers :)
It's my top song this week. I dont know why. But after watching episode 24 of boys over flowers the song got stuck in my mind..I am not in love right now but the song suited my mood.. weird..

2 comments:

  1. among your top 10, my fave are coffee prince and boys over flowers...
    although i also like fullhouse, princess hours and ISWAK! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey fellow GT and kdrama addict! visit my blogs http://itsnotalwaysaboutme.blogspot.com/ and http://super-emote-drama-queen.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete