Friday, June 12, 2009

comfort foods

If I am a tad depress I’ll just have a chocolate to boost me up. If I am happy or we have some special occasion I absolutely must have this in our dining table. If its rainy I’ll have it. Or happy or just thinking of the food, and salivating after it, then we must it.. these are the foods that we usually have on our dining table in ordinary, special occasion or..when I am longing or hungry for it




Cheese sticks. One of my faves. I love to make them and eat this food. Recently we saw on quickfire a new recipe. We usually just have cheese, carrots and bell pepper for the cheese sticks but we tried the one made by chef rosebud’s (cheese, siling haba and nori) . it was ok. I love it but my nephews and niece doesn’t like it so we tend to just stick w/ the plain one that only have cheese on it.



Hot Choco. Just waking up with the sweet aroma of this one will make you get up from your bed.  I love to have this and pandesal for my breakfast.





Ice cream. Everybody likes Ice cream. I love rocky road, quezo real, strawberry or mango.

No comments:

Post a Comment